Friday, October 9, 2026

Friday, October 9

 Hi parents,

Its been a great week! Today the students were able to finish even more of their work from earlier in the week, and while not everyone got it all done, I was really impressed by the dedication and hard work. I think the new system of prioritizing certain tasks is paying off too and helping students who are a bit slower to still complete the most important things.

We met with our buddies and read books on Epic.

We did some Halloween-inspired drawing lessons. I haven't had a chance to mark the spelling quiz yet, but we did do that too.

Stay tuned for next week's words, and have a great Thanksgiving weekend!

Zac



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Friday, October 9

 Hi parents, Its been a great week! Today the students were able to finish even more of their work from earlier in the week, and while not e...